Man vs. Food
“The Show about a man who loves food”
The Travel Channel series has taken the heart of every food fanatic. The show features a man named Adam Richman. Adam Richman has almost every job in the restaurant biz and states during the intro “He is just a man with a serious appetite.” Viewers follow Adam through various food quests to see if man will prevail or will food score the victory? The viewers also learn about the history of destination and local legendary dishes. The camera follows Adam to see how he prepares for the meal. Adam find local food spots to see what the people of that city eat and what it is famous for. Adam has competed in challenges such as Big Texan Burger, RU Hungry and Johnny b.Good challenge.
Adam Richman grew up in New York City, which is considered to be the food haven. In the City, young Adam had a love of food. Adam was determined to try every food the Big Apple had to offer. Most people keep a food journal of what they eat for the day, which helps count calories and see area to improve, but Adam kept it to see every food establishment he every ate at. Adam worked in every part of the food business which expanded his love for food.
Adam has competed in challenges around the globe from Boston to San Francisco. Adam has tackled food that most people could not eat in a week let only one sitting. Adam considers himself to be a food fanatic not a competitive eater. Adam stays in shape by training and preparing to embark upon his next challenge. Before every meal, Adam drinks a good amount of water and eats fiber products to help regulates his system. Next, Adam conditions himself by running on the treadmill or taking a walk. He is very cautious and understands in order to pursue his lifelong dream on eating every food known to man. Adam accomplished a milestone in his film/television career. For the first time ever, Man vs. Food was broadcasting live. To top that off, Adam had to endure Don Shalu’s Steak Challenge in the heart of Miami, Florida. Adam would be a food legend since millions attempted and only a few succeed On the Travel Channel, viewer can track Adam and see what states his has visited and what food challenges his had competed against.
As a food fanatic, I am always willing to try new food. I have made signature dishes that entice people taste buds. I am always willing to try to create a challenge that I can call my own. I follow this man throughout every part of the globe and sit on the edge of my seating watching him take every bite. Every watching, I have decided to make dishes similar to Adam’s challenges. I look forward to watching him every week and see who wins the battle will man be victorious or will food prevail. Check local listing to tune in to see Adam take on some of the greatest places to eat.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think this blog is very interesting since you were able to describe both Adam and the show very well. Your detailed description shows how interested you are in what Adam does.
ReplyDeleteIt has motivated me to take a look at the show and see what I can learn.
I think its great you decided to make the blog about something you love. It makes the writing much easier as well as more realistic for the readers.
This show is just fantastic, except i can't watch it without emediately getting hungry. Thank you for answering my questions on how Adam hasn't died yet. I was also wondering whether the food expert Massimo Rigatoni has ever tried the greatest food in the world (food from France)?
ReplyDelete